Sunday, January 15, 2012

Page View...

OMGimminy!

I logged on today and somehow someone found my blog.  It says that there was one page view.
Hopefully it was boring enough that they clicked right off of it.  The problem is...they were referred to my blog in the first place!  What the hey?  I really don't want page views.

Oh what the heck....I'll probably delete this thing in a week or so any ways.

So....Today was busy....Church day.  My son was up until around 2am so he was tired to say the least.  And because he's only 4yrs old, My husband and I were tired as well!  Can't let a 4yr old run around all night by himself can you?  We have got to get him on a better schedule!

We came home to a basement full of piss and crap!  Our dogs took a dump all over the basement.  If it was only one dog doing the damage then he REALLY had to have a problem!  It was EVERYWHERE! They never do this!  But they are getting older...but still.  They NEVER go to the bathroom in the house! My husband was furious!  Rightly so since he was the one that had to clean it all up!  LOL  It really stunk!   What was worse (and kinda funny) there was a puddle of piss on the floor too.  He apparently didn't see it...I did.  So after cleaning up all the crap, a strategically placed hand found the puddle.  That set him over the top!  They also apparently just went before we got home because even the piss wasn't completely soaked into the carpet.  Ugh!  They eventually got some luvins after things quieted down some and the boys got to come out of the time out corner (jk).

It looks like I'll be making a trip this week to go visit a friend that turns 45 on Tuesday!  So I may skip a day or two.  I'm sure I will have plenty to say after that trip!

R.

No comments:

Post a Comment