Monday, January 16, 2012

Heading out of town...

Tomorrow I'm headed to my old stompin' grounds to surprise one of my best friends for her 45th birthday.

I'm dreading the 5 hour drive but I'm sure it will be fun.  I'm not sure how it will go thought.  You know when you have been gone for so long sometimes it's hard to go home.  It's going to be a little awkward I'm sure.

I'm normally the punching bag.  I guess it's because I can laugh it off pretty well...or I used too.  I'm not sure how I'll handle it this time.  Laugh or cry?

My birthday is a month after hers so we always do something to celebrate...Ugh....I'm too old for this crap!

Dream time:

OK...Last night was crazy one....but then aren't they all?

I was in this house with some OLD friends...I'm talking when I was one we all became friends OLD.  My Dad was there too.  He has passed on so it was good to see him.  He had a messy head of hair which is normal...His idea of combing his hair was putting on a ball cap!  Let's see what else....David was there.  My childhood sweetheart.  His sister and some others I'm assuming were from the same crowd of friends but they are blurry.

We were all hanging out in a bedroom...My dad was trying to sleep & me and David were talking about going out somewhere.  I decided to get dressed but couldn't seem to find my room.  It turned into a cruise ship...which is normal for my dreams because that happens often...that or a hotel.    David was with me and we were looking everywhere for my room.  Finally we decided to head into town since the ship was docked.  We went to this old diner and ordered ice cream but of course we never got it.  We ended up going to the post office and then headed back to the beach.  I had to get a bathing suit so we went into this shop that was selling beach things...a gift shop of sorts.  I found a suit and tried it on in back.  Of course I looked much better in it than I would in real life.  When we got to the beach I took my clothes off and was expecting my suit to be under them.  Instead, I had on a wet suit.  I decided I would have a weird tan that way so I took it off and just went with that.  I couldn't have a weird tan now could I?

We ended up getting kicked off the beach because it was "closing time"...?  So we grabbed our things and went back to the ship.  When we checked back onto the ship, we realized it was the wrong ship and had to get back off.  The problem was...we were already sailing!  We explained the problem to the cruise director and he set us up in a suite.  They only had one left so we had to share.  The suite was a luxury two story suite with a balcony.  It was amazing!  Lots of room and not at all like a ship cabin!  The closets were full of clothes that were just our size so that wasn't a problem.  We got dressed and went to dinner at the captain's table.  She was lovely but was interested in David!  I was jealous I think...even though I was married.  I ended up telling her that he was taken so she backed off.  David was mad though.  Did I mention that he was married too.  He had no reason to be mad!  After dinner we were at port already and when we docked we looked out and were back at the house my dream started out at.

Now...what the heck does all of that mean?

R.

No comments:

Post a Comment