Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Am I doing this right?

OK...this is my second post....
I wasn't sure if I would even do this again so color me shocked!  I'm not sure if this post will show up correctly but I'll try this out anyway.

I really don't know what the heck I'm doing....Why the blog?  What am I wishing to gain?  Do I want people to read this?  No....So why make it public?  I haven't got a clue.  Maybe it's my way of trying to take a risk?  Or maybe I don't know what the heck I'm talking (writing) about.  I thought about doing this as a daily diary on my computer but then...someone might find it after I've left this world.  At least if it's online no one will really know it's "Me" without digging.  LOL  I'm sure there's someone out there that could do that....Hopefully not though.

I actually wrote some sexy stuff years ago.  I have that saved locked away in a box.  I often thought what others would think of me if they knew I wrote something that X rated?  Well...after I die they will find it...I better go burn that now!  LOL

I'm locked away in my den...where I feel safe.  My husband and son are finally going to bed at almost 1am in the morning.  I've taken something to help me sleep and soon, if I'm lucky, I'll be fast asleep dreaming my weird a$$ dreams.

For instance the other night I dreamt that I was in a tub (not the kind you bathe in) and someone poured these drugs in and around me that looked like Skittles.  They liquefied and turned blood red.  I'm not sure if it was supposed to really be blood or not.  I was freaked out at first but then I realized that the pain that I was feeling was gone while I had the liquefied blood drugs all around me.  Then as they started to dissolve or dry up, I started to panic and needed more of these weird drugs.  I told the gal that she needed to put more in the tub or I would be able to leave?  Like they kept me prisoner.  I just remember that I couldn't get out of the tub while they were around me nor did I want too.  I also remembered that I needed these drugs.  For the pain or the feeling of well being??? And I had clothes on too. So it was double strange.

Then another night, I dreamt that my husband was some sort of strange supernatural creature.  Not like a vampire or werewolf but both of them together.  Like at a certain time of the day/night/month he would turn into this creature.  I knew he wouldn't hurt me but I was also afraid of him.  Then this other rival creature found us.  They weren't supposed to exist but they did and they were more of a bat flying vampire than my husband was and more powerful.  My husband made me hide in this small cave where there was barely enough room for me to crawl into it.  I remember having this claustrophobic feeling.  I only get that when I have something tight on that I am not sure how to get out of.  Like when you try on a shirt that has no zipper and is not stretchy but you somehow manage to get into it.   You have to do some strange dance to wiggle back out of it all while in a public dressing room and thinking to yourself that you are going to have to have someone pull it over your head like Mommy did when you were little.  That's the feeling I had.  I got in there but was I going to get out?  The dream switched after that and I was off and running to this castle where we were granted access to the bath house to clean up.  When the gal and I were recognized we had to run again.  We knew the bath would have been risky but we thought it sounded so wonderful to be able to clean up.  Don't know who the girl I was with was, nor why we hadn't bathed in a while.  All the while we knew we were going to meet back up with my supernatural husband...IF he was able to escape his enemies.  Oh and the girl and I....We were bound together....almost like handcuffs.  All the while I was in this dreams I thought to myself....This would make a great novel.  Who does that?

That's the kind of weird $h/t I dream about.

R.


No comments:

Post a Comment